Being able to see the Texas night sky is a beautiful thing but if you need more reasons to consider a skylight for your home, here are 3 you should keep in mind!
- Unique Design Element-setting your home apart is something we all want to achieve. A skylight just looks cool and pretty from both the interior and exterior views of your home.
- Energy Efficient-Let there be light! A skylight will increase the natural light that comes in to your home. That means less interior lights will need to be on in the daytime. Turning off lamps and overhead lights will save you money!
- Healthy Choice-Science tells us that people feel better both mentally and physically when they are exposed to natural sunlight. It’s good for your body to get a daily dose of Vitamin D from its original source…the sun. A skylight can help you shine the light right into your home.
There are several types of skylights including:
- Fixed skylight
- Remote control tilting skylight
- Ventilating skylight
- Solar tube tubular skylight
Think about your home. Where can you envision a skylight? Your master bathroom where you can soak in your tub under the stars? Your kitchen room to illuminate your family’s daily activities? We’d love to hear your ideas!